kittygamble: (Default)
[personal profile] kittygamble
Project: Susie and Percy
Market: Whoever wants it
Deadline: (Self-imposed) July 31 - Made it!
Word Count: 84,069
New Words Today: 4,482. (wow)
Mean things: Not too many. It was the happy bit.
Fun things: Redecorating!
Research: Georgian wallpaper!

I didn't think I could finish the whole thing today, but I did. As best as I can, anyway. I don't know if the resolution is too rushed/anticlimactic - it relies on a scene between two non-POV characters - but it's the best idea I have now, so I just wrote it. Because you can edit things that don't work, you can't edit nothing.

We were getting home turf today (short summary: solid fuel made from peat that is cut, dried, and brought home from a bog every year, and yes it's anachronistic and annoying. But so is literally everything about Ireland, so...). Anyway, so I helped throw the first load in when I woke up, then had breakfast and started to write, wanting to get as much as I could done between loads. And ... I just kept writing, because they went to my relative's house and the tractor broke down. So I finished the novel.

Yay! And this time I could celebrate, too. With a banana milkshake and then chinese takeaway. I also finally submitted Victorious War yesterday.

Now I need to decide if the very vague bunny I have floating around in my head can be made into something that would work for the Torquere sips Christmas call or not. If it can, I'll focus on that before Bertie and Jack edits. But it might not.

Now I need to sleep, because I'm opening the shop in the morning. Blah.

Profile

kittygamble: (Default)
kittygamble

July 2014

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 03:24 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios