New Smut Project
Jul. 27th, 2014 07:10 pmThe table of contents for two new smut anthologies have been released by New Smut Project. You can see them here.
My story, Advisedly and Soberly, is there! It's Charlotte and Robert, the parents of Freddie from my Georgian Verse. I had no idea how much fun they would be until I started writing them.
Estimated release date is towards the end of August/beginning of September. I'll keep you updated but if you want to sign up to the newsletter you can here. They promise only to email you when the details are finalised.
Needless to say, I am SO EXCITED.
My story, Advisedly and Soberly, is there! It's Charlotte and Robert, the parents of Freddie from my Georgian Verse. I had no idea how much fun they would be until I started writing them.
Estimated release date is towards the end of August/beginning of September. I'll keep you updated but if you want to sign up to the newsletter you can here. They promise only to email you when the details are finalised.
Needless to say, I am SO EXCITED.